Our Flickr Page!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from bookgirl9199. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Help Me!


One of my favorite things to do as a Librarian is....buying new books!  I try to read as many of the new books that come in so that I can help your children find something they will love.  Therefore, I love to get feedback on what that is!

So here's the question: what are your or your children's favorite books and/or series?


Are you an Pinkalicious fan? Do you dream about the Elephant and Piggie? Or are you thrilled by spooky tales and puzzling mysteries?

I want to know! If we don't already own copies of your very favorites, I will make sure to get them :)






Our new Rhymes&Songs section. Photo courtesy of Flickr user Gretchichi.





You can tell us below in the comments or send us an email at crstaff@darienlibrary.org.



Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment